Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Schneider Lunch


Hello all!


So if I do not post a few blogs my husband is going to stop talking to me (or nag me to death). So here goes....


I wanted to share a picture with you from the Schneider can day lunch. Can day is the money that is saved from collecting cans all year. Gma & Gpa took us out for lunch with the can money and Jim and I shared our news. At the time we only thought we had one baby and we were trying to figure out a creative way to share the great news. So Jim, in typical Jim fashion, reasearched it to death and came up with a great idea. We brought along our camera and told everyone that we were trying to take more pictures this year as we had very few from 2010 (this was a true story but I left out the other detail). So Jim took a picture and told everyone to say cheese. He did it again - say cheese. Then he said we are pregnant and took another picture. In hindsight I should have been with him as a few people turned towards me and away from the camera.

As you can see everyone was thrilled and shocked. Hands down Kristen wins for "Best Face".

Can you imagine what everyone's face would have looked like if we had known that day we were having twins?

-Joy

No comments: