Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You To Claire

I wanted to say thank you to Claire who introduced me to the world of consignment. On Sunday we went out to lunch, to the movies and then we hit up a consignment sale at the airport mall. I will be honest and say I did not think consignments were for me but I had a blast. I bought 16 items (maternity clothes) for $33.00. Sweet! Claire of course bought a few items for her children - wow how cute! I can not wait to go shopping for the little ones!

I am not looking forward to getting fat but at least I now have a few clothes to grown into!

I have been wearing my "normal" clothes but they started last week to feel a little tight.

Cheers to saving money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buy used! I didn't fit into any maternity clothing by 30 weeks. The belly took over!

Sandi said...

Good thinking!! Maybe I can go with you on another shopping trip!! I'm looking for a tv for my bedroom. I gave mother my 32" and the 13" I have now is just too teeny!

Unknown said...

What a bargain, and so smart with maternity clothes! Way to go Joy. I'm glad you are having fun.

Claire said...

You know me, love to shop! Glad it helped!