Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Are We Going To Make It Until Monday??

So after a pretty restless night I got up this morning and had another "pregnancy" experience. This one I did not know anything about - they really should cover this stuff in the birthing classes. Anyway I lost my mucous plug when I got up this morning to use the restroom. I had no idea what was going on!

In talking to the doctors it could be another sign that I may go into labor soon but it also may not mean that. Some people lose their plug and go right into labor, some in the next few days and some take several weeks.

Great another thing to stress about!

I also feel sorry for Jim. I call him and say stand by... he then never knows if he should go to work or head to the hospital. This is getting pretty old.

Hopefully we still make it until Monday but we may not.


1 comment:

Melissa Perez said...

I wouldn't worry too much. I never saw mine come out and my water broke. We heard about this in our birthing class. I can't wait till they are here. Try not to stress!! Yay for getting into SAS daycare.